Scanner Pro: Fax, Print, Create Multipage PDF Documents
- App Store Rating
- (Age Rating 4+)
$1.99 Download Now
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: 2011-10-29
- File Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Publisher: Irfan Farooqi
- About App:
App ActivityOct 30 '11Version 1.0$1.99
This app turns your iPhone or iPad into a handy scanner, fax or an air printer in your pocket. It lets you scan high quality multi-page documents, print it to any AirPrint capable printer in your wifi network, email it or save it to a document folder on your device, post it to Google Docs or fax it to any fax number, directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. A highly useful app designed for individual or businesses use. The app pays for its own price in the first few uses.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We made every effort to develop an excellent product and meet our customers' expectation. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with the product, you have an option to get your complete refund by sending an email to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated by users as one of the most useful app in the Utilities and Productivity categories.
* High quality multi-page document scanner with option to convert documents into PDF or image format. Built-in image quality processing and size adjustment.
* Fax document directly from the app.
* Email documents directly from the app.
* Print documents to any AirPrint capable printer in your wifi network. Please see the notes below on how to setup printer for AirPrint.
* Post documents to Google Docs directly from within the app
* Convert scanned documents to text through integration with Google's OCR feature.
* Managed your scanned documents in a built-in file folder.
* Built-in feature to process and adjust image quality.
1) For fax, the app integrates with Interfax Service. To use the fax feature, the user has to pay a few cents per page which goes directly to Interfax. All the other features in the app are free for unlimited use. The app price covers the fax integration with Interfax for a period of minimum one year.
2) Following is a list of AirPrint enabled printers supported by iPhone/iPad:
In addition, it's also possible to make a non-AirPrint printer work with iPhone/iPad. You may want to take a look at the following link for setup steps:
Be the first to write a review for Scanner Pro: Fa Write a Review
Promote Your Apps
Productivity iPhone Apps