- (Age Rating 4+)
FREE Download Now
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: 2012-08-04
- File Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lewis Dots
- About App:
App ActivityAug 04 '12Version 1.0Free
MassCalc makes your spectrometric calculations easy. Enter the chemical formula and calculate the molecular weight and the monoisotopic mass of the molecule. In addition to that it also calculates mass / charge ratio as detected by a mass spectrometry instrument. In particular MassCalc supports ES MS analyses in positive and in negative mode.
- Calculate the molecular weight and the monoisotopic mass of a given chemical formula.
- Give a name to chemical formulae to retrieve the formulae by directly entering its name in the 'Chemical Formula' field.
- Calculate the M/Z ratio you will see as peak in a mass spectrometric analysis.
- Support negative and positive mode. MS calculation of neutral, positively and negatively charge molecules
- To detect neutral molecules (spectrometric instruments can only detect charged species) add a cation or a proton and see that your new calculations including the mass of the cation match the experimental value.
- Support dimers and higher aggregates that you sometimes find experimentally. The multiplier button works together with the charge (Z) and the cations buttons so that the calculated value always match the experimental one.
- MassCalc supports 109 atom labels from H to Mt and other labels like are D (for deuterium), T (for tritium), Me, Ph, Et, Bu, Bn, Tr, TBS, TMS, MOM, BOC, Boc, Fmoc other commonly used abbreviations.
- Features a User Guide for quick reference.
Be the first to write a review for MassCalc Lite Write a Review