- (Age Rating 4+)
$2.99 Download Now
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: 2012-06-05
- File Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Publisher: Shazino
- About App:
App ActivityAug 03 '12Version 1.0$2.99Jun 05 '12Version 1.0$9.99
Fast Counter is an iPhone/iPod touch app designed to help scientists to quickly and efficiently count bacterial colonies.
With Fast Counter’s gorgeous interface and user friendly navigation, it has never been easier to conduct experiments in a laboratory.
Warning: This software should not be relied upon for medical purposes.
Manually counting bacterial colonies on agar dishes is time-consuming and scientists can spend several hours a day on this task. Now, with Fast Counter you benefit from an app that was designed to be fast, user friendly and beautiful. Whether you are a PhD, researcher, engineer, student or technician, you could save a lot of time while conducting biology experiments in your laboratory.
To use the Fast Counter app simply center a Petri dish on the screen, take a picture and tap on colonies you identify. You can also toggle to “live” mode to automatically detect bacterial colonies in real-time. The saved results can be analyzed later or shared by e-mail or Twitter with colleagues.
● Automatically count bacterial colonies using high performance algorithms
● “Live” mode to count in real-time thanks to augmented reality
● Fine tune colony detection using “threshold” and “debug” mode
● Works with dark colonies on clear background or vice versa
● Count manually by tapping on colonies
● Zoom and pan on still images
● “Torch” mode to improve image quality (iPhone 4 and newer)
● Save and manage your results
○ Analyze and modify saved data
○ Share results by e-mail or Twitter
Learn more about shazino at www.shazino.com
Follow us on Twitter @shazino
Be the first to write a review for Fast Counter Write a Review