- (Age Rating 4+)
$2.99 Download Now
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: 2012-07-20
- File Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Publisher: ZeinTek
- About App:
App ActivityAug 01 '12Version 1.0$2.99Jul 21 '12Version 1.0Free
Callit is an automated calling manager.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
It allows you to call a list of contacts in rapid fire succession.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This app is intended to be a work tool for heavy phone users such as:
-Sales and marketing professionals
-Telemarketers on the go
-Stranded regular Joes and Janes looking for a last minute partner to go to a movie on a Saturday night :)
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
1. You create a list and give it a name.
2. You add your contacts either manually or pick and choose them from you address book. There is an option to import your entire address book. Once you've populated a calling list, you can edit the name orders and delete entries.
3.That's it. Now you can either set a reminder to start the chain phone calls for a later time or launch the chain calls immediately. Both options are at the bottom of your list.
BUT HOW DOES THE ACTUAL CHAIN CALLING WORK?
1. Your first contact will pop up and you will press "Call."
2. callit will dial the number
3. a) OPTION 1>> If you reached your contact and talked to them, you answer "Yes" to callit's question at the end of the call asking you if the call was successful.
3. b) OPTION 2>> If you didn't reach your contact (user busy, unreachable, they couldn't talk to you) you press "NO" to callit's question at the end of the call asking you if the call was successful.
Your "Yes" or "No" answer will determine callit's behavior:
-If you answered "Yes", you will not need to keep them in the contact list because you've reached them.
-If you answered "No", callit will move them to the bottom of the call list and try them again later.
DO I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW CALLING LIST EVERY TIME?
For now yes, but this is slated for a future upgrade.
* Import of contact list: this is going to be a great tool for telemarketers and sales people.
* Recurrent lists: this new type of list will allow the user to "reset" a list in order to return to its original state. In other words, when you need a list that has contacts on it that should remain the same, you will want to use this kind of list so you don't have to create a new list every time and add the contacts to it all over again.
*VOIP solution: enabling calls from third party VoIP providers like Skype, Vonage, etc.
* Send us additional suggestions!
WHY SHOULD I BUY IT?
* Because it will jumpstart your productivity.
* Because it will become an integral part of your business day and make your life easier by doing all the dialing work for you.
* Because we include a time-travel machine and a magical unicorn with every purchase. Just kidding...the unicorn was not available.
LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE!
Please rate us and leave comments so we can make your experience better.
Be the first to write a review for Callit Write a Review
Promote Your Apps
Productivity iPhone Apps